[wel-nis] /ˈwɛl nɪs/
1.the quality or state of being healthy in body and mind, especially as the result of deliberate effort.
2.an approach to healthcare that emphasizes preventing illness and prolonging life, as opposed to
emphasizing treating diseases.
- Advanced risk markers for both heart attack and stroke.
- Tests for arterial inflammation and rupture prone plaque.
- Genetic testing to assess your risk and to optimize treatment by predicting your response to specific drugs, types of diet and exercise.
- Personalized therapy guide based on your personal risks to assist physicians with the full scope of therapies to treat the specific causes of these risks.
VantagePoint Laboratory Partners, or call 877.537.5227 for more information.
Resources For Oncology Patients
- Learn more about personalized medicine for cancer, types of cancer, staying healthy, emotional support and more:
American Cancer Society: http://www.cancer.org/
- For more information on cancer support, counseling, education and assistance:
- Find out more about disease states and testing:
Lab Tests online: http://labtestsonline.org/
- *NOTE: VantagePoint laboratory is not affiliated with the organizations above.